Administrator
Reaction score
Website
rekindlepw.com
View attachment 3

Don't miss the closed beta launch on
🗓️ March 23rd at 16:00 GMT

Join our Discord server, because that's where we will mainly communicate

As we approach the launch date for the Beta, there's a couple things I want to mention - (March 23rd, 16:00 GMT)
As of now, the download links are updated, and you can start downloading the client.
The launcher.exe will be flagged as malware, but sadly there's nothing we can do to prevent it, it's just because of the way it's built.
I advise you add it as an exclusion on Windows Defender, or go to Protection History -> Restore/Allow on Device -> Apply if it gets deleted upon extraction.

The duration of the CBT is undetermined, it will run for at least 2 weeks, with the chance of being extended to a month if needed.
We'll be active looking at both ⁠suggestions and ⁠bug-reports, and considering them, as well as fixing the bugs, so expect a good amount of patches.
I shouldn't have to remind anyone that exploiting or abusing bugs is absolutely forbidden, so please report them as soon as they're found.

All of you that play during the Beta will get a special reward and an unique title on the Official Launch of the server, and I really do appreciate everyone's help.
Accounts should have an option to redeem 99999 gold in the user panel, after you create a character.
It's now possible to log into the game and create characters, just not actually go into the game.

Players will also be rewarded by each ⁠suggestions and each ⁠bug-reports they make during the Beta.
There will be a small chest of rewards per bug reported or suggestion made that is accepted, so please do contribute as much as possible.

Lastly, I urge you have patience because most things have not been tested more than once, and might have been overlooked.

Rates for Beta:
Exp: 5x
Spirit: 10x
Drops: 10x
Coins: 20x
Quest Exp: 5x
Quest Spirit: 10x
Quest Coins: 20x​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom